Yeast face mask; what are the benefits? It is known to everyone as a leavening agent used in bread baking. But this does not limit the scope of these microorganisms. Thanks to vitamins and micronutrients, yeast is an essential ingredient in preparing facial masks.
Yeast is a microorganism that people have used for their own needs since ancient times. The use of yeast begins with baking and ends with cosmetics. Due to the presence of vitamins and trace elements, we can use these mushrooms in masks to treat skin problems.
Features of use yeast face mask
The yeast mask has unique properties, so you can use it to rejuvenate and treat acne. The vitamins in the mask nourish the epidermis and normalize blood circulation.
Benefits of yeast face mask for skin
Fresh baker’s yeast is used as an integral part of antiaging and cleansing masks. It is a product that is 60% protein. The substance contains many amino acids; they are the ones that make up for the lack of collagen in the skin. Yeast is rich in vitamins PP, C, and B. They smooth the skin and leave it velvety and youthful.
Yeast is a storehouse of vitamins and amino acids that help restore the skin. Due to the presence of vitamin PP in the composition of microorganisms, you can refresh your face and eliminate gray and yellow tones. It is true if you smoke. Biotin and vitamin H in yeast moisturize dry and soothe flaky skin.
Can treat eczema and psoriasis without using hormonal ointments and antibiotics. For this purpose, gruel made from live yeast is used. This healing blend removes toxins from the skin and promotes awareness of the wounds. If you regularly use yeast face masks, be sure that all antiaging serums and gels are absorbed 70% better. A mask with live mushrooms will be helpful in case of stress. That’s why I apply yeast to my face and neck after a sunburn or prolonged exposure to the sun.
Using a yeast face mask for acne
The yeast contains folic acid; it dries the skin. Thanks to this, the epidermis is quickly restored. Yeast contains zinc, magnesium, and potassium. These trace elements normalize metabolic processes and control fat deposits. It will help you get rid of comedones and acne. When the mask is applied afterward, all components penetrate the deep layers of the epidermis and improve its condition.
Popular masks for acne:
- Youth peroxide yeast face mask … This mixture removes blackheads from the face and dries the skin. To prepare the composition, a quarter of the package of compressed yeast is mixed with a 3% peroxide solution until a homogeneous dispersion is obtained. This mixture is applied to a cleansed face with massaging movements. Please note that this healing combination is used only in the focus of the disease; the mask is not applied to healthy skin.
- Mask with yeast and rye flour for comedones and blackheads … This healing mixture contains rye flour that gently removes dead skin particles. It is an excellent cleansing and drying agent mixed with yeast and lemon juice. To prepare a healing mixture, heat 2 tablespoons of mineral water and dilute the yeast. You must take them in the amount of 10 g. Add a spoonful of rye flour and 15 g of lemon juice to this thick liquid. Prepare the mask in a deep bowl where the mixture lies near the battery for 2-3 hours. At this time, a tight “lid” will appear on the surface of the turbidity. Before applying the skin, the mixture is thoroughly mixed until smooth. It is necessary to wear a mask on the whole face except the eyes. The material should be kept for an hour and then rinsed off.
- Yeast face masks with kefir for acne … To prepare the product, take 25 g of the main product and dissolve it in 100 g of warm water. Leave for 30 minutes. After that, shake the mixture and add a teaspoon of green clay and kefir. Pour in a tablespoon of liquid beeswax. The mixture is applied with a spatula to cleanse the skin for 30 minutes.
Yeast contains antioxidants that bind free radicals and prevent skin aging. That’s why anti-wrinkle yeast is so popular. It slows down the aging of the skin, accelerates the renewal of the epidermis, prevents the appearance of wrinkles, and reduces the effects of ultraviolet radiation.
Yeast is usually mixed with moisturizing and nourishing ingredients to prepare anti-aging masks. It is sour cream, honey, and fruit.
To fight wrinkles, you can prepare the following masks:
- Anti-wrinkle strawberry … To prepare the antiaging formula, grind 5 strawberries in a blender to a puree. Heat the flour a little in a water bath. Add a quarter of the compressed yeast packet to the strawberry puree. Wrap the container with a towel and leave it in a warm place. The mixture should ferment, and a dense foam should appear on its surface. This liquid is applied to the face and kept for 15 minutes. After using the product, a moisturizer is applied to the skin.
- Yeast with sour cream … This remedy is used to reduce wrinkles under the eyes and in the area of the nasolabial triangle. To prepare it, crush 25 g of yeast into a container and add 3 tablespoons of sour cream to the bowl. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes. After that, stir the mixture and apply it under the eyes and to the area near the lips. Keep the mix for a third of an hour. Rinse off under running water.
Yeast face mask for oily skin
Baker’s yeast contains folic acid, which regulates fat production. Mushrooms are astringent and therefore tighten the skin. Yeast is often used in masks for oily skin. Mushrooms are usually mixed with egg white, lemon juice, and hydrogen peroxide.
At home, such remedies with yeast for oily skin are popular:
- Mild yeast scrub for oily skin … You Can use a mixture of yeast and the oat bran to remove excess oil. Take coarse flour; it is brown with distinct particles of vegetable matter. Dissolve microbes in warm water and add a tablespoon of fiber. Let the mixture sit for 1 hour. Stir the mixture and pour a tablespoon of lemon juice into it. Could you keep it on your face for 15 minutes? While rinsing, apply pressure and massage onto the skin. So you clean the skin gently and get rid of the oily sheen.
- Protein mask for oily skin … To prepare a healing mixture, it is necessary to turn the yeast into crumbs. Pour the resulting parts into hot water. It is essential to get a creamy mixture. 15 drops of lemon juice and protein from one egg are added to this porridge. The mask is kept until it is scorched. Wash off the product with warm water.
- Mask with kefir … This product mattifies the skin, removing the oily sheen. To prepare the material, add gremolata to hot water. Leave near the stove for 30 minutes. Add a tablespoon of kefir and low-fat sour cream to this airy foam. Apply to a washed face for a third of an hour.
Yeast face mask for dry skin
Minerals in the composition of yeast normalize the water balance of the epidermis. Accordingly, a yeast mask is essential for dry skin. The effectiveness of the yeast is increased by adding oils and medicinal extracts.
Using yeast for dry skin looks like this:
- Moisturizing yeast face mask … You need to mix the main ingredients with olive oil. For a tablespoon of mushrooms, you should take 2 tablespoons of oil. You must rub this mixture in thoroughly with a stiff brush. Apply the mixture to your face and neck. Continue this for 20 minutes.
- Mask for dry skin with honey … Take a tablespoon of baker’s yeast, crushed. Mix the crumbs with 2 egg yolks. Add a spoonful of honey and heavy cream to the wing. Stir well and apply to clean face. Keep the slurry on the skin for 20 minutes. This mask is used 2 times a week. After 30 days, you will see the result.
Rejuvenating Yeast Face Mask
Gergrímurs are easy to prepare and very effective. Thanks to many vitamins and minerals, they restore metabolism at the cellular level and promote the production of collagen and elastin.
To combat age-related skin changes, prepare the following masks made on yeast:
- Rejuvenating formula with fish oil … To prepare a mask that eliminates fine wrinkles, you need to crumble 10 g of yeast and pour 50 g of warm milk into it. Wrap the mixture in a towel and wait for it to ferment. Pour a teaspoon of honey and a few drops of fish oil into the porridge with a “cap .”Apply to skin that has been lubricated with moisturizer. Operation time – 20 minutes.
- Rejuvenating cabbage mask … Take 3 cabbage leaves. Use firm leaves that are rich in juice. The raw material is ground in a mixer, and chocolate is spread on the cheesecloth. Squeeze out the juice; you need 2 tablespoons. Pour 10 g of yeast with cabbage juice and add honey. Put the rice in a warm place. After the foam appears on the surface of the porridge, apply the mask to your face. Keep the show for 17 minutes. Rinse off with water at room temperature. Cabbage juice contains a lot of vitamin C and antioxidants. It increases the activity of the yeast.
- Rejuvenating sugar mixture … Sugar increases the fermentation process, which is why it positively affects the skin. To prepare a refreshing composition, you need to dissolve 25 g of yeast in warm water and add a teaspoon of sugar. Pour a spoonful of flour into the flour. Stir the batter; it should be as thick as pancakes. Leave the mask for 30 minutes near the battery. Apply to face lubricated with moisturizer for 30 minutes.
Makes a yeast face mask
It is straightforward to prepare a mask with yeast. Must follow The basic rule – the yeast must ferment. For this purpose, they are diluted in warm water or milk and left for a few minutes or hours.
Recipe for a yeast face mask for skin with juice
To prepare the composition, only live microorganisms in blocks are used. There is no point in using active and dry organisms. You can buy the product at any supermarket. Before making the mask, unwrap the package and scrutinize the ball. There should be no mold, and the material should smell like bread. It’s a pleasantly sweet scent. Do not use sour-smelling yeast on your face. They probably weren’t stored correctly so you won’t get the expected effect.
Fruit juice has an excellent effect on the health of the skin. Combined with yeast, it can saturate the epidermis with minerals and vitamins. For dry skin, use banana grass instead of juice. You can remove the oily sheen from your face with the help of cherry juice, nettle, or sauerkraut. When yeast is mixed with peach, melon, or nectarine pulp, normal skin glows with health.
To prepare the product, take 2 tablespoons of fruit juice and mix it with a tablespoon of crushed yeast. The mass is left to ferment for 30 minutes. After that, apply the composition to your face. You need to store the product for 17 minutes.
Stick to the recipe; don’t leave the mask on longer than prescribed. After 30 minutes, the mixture will turn into a hard crust that can damage sensitive skin if washed off.
How to prepare yeast face masks correctly.
There are many recipes for yeast face masks; of course, microbes are an essential part. But by changing the mask’s composition, you can eliminate a particular problem. So, to moisten, the yeast is added to fat sour cream or vegetable oil. If the face is prone to breakouts, the mask’s formula contains hydrogen peroxide or another drying component.
Almost all home remedies with baker’s yeast are formulated like a mask based on fruit juice.
To achieve maximum effect, you must follow the general rules:
- The face is cleansed and steamed before treatment.
- Before mixing the yeast with other ingredients, the yeast should dissolve in the liquid and stand for a while.
- The mixture is applied in a thick layer.
- The mask can be applied to the eyelids if there are no aggressive components in the composition.
- Usually, the mask needs to be kept until it dries completely.
- Wash off the mixture with warm or cold water.
Remember that acids slow down fermentation, so vinegar is often added to the mask after it starts to ferment. It applies to oils and fats.
As you can see, for beautiful and healthy skin, it is not necessary to resort to expensive toilet procedures. You can find everything you need for a radiant complexion at home. The yeast face mask is one of the most versatile skin products.