Aug 25 2014
Makeup is everything, right people?! It doesn’t have to be anything heavy, or very striking, but a “powder”, with blush and mascara is never too much!!
I love makeup that looks very natural and I think every woman should use it, during the day and night too.
For the day, a great option is the compact powder that already has sunscreen, like Shiseido (I use Shiseido and I absolutely love it) and Adcos, for example. Another option is the BB creams or CC creams that also come with a filter and come with a foundation that leaves the skin super smooth, I’ve used Natura’s and Mac’s and I really liked them both.
I selected some photos of more natural and neutral makeup that go with everything and can be used both day and night, for those who don’t like strong makeup. Check out the photos below…
I’ve already received several emails from you asking me to tell you what my favorite everyday makeup looks are, so here’s my current kit:
1. Shiseido Eyebrow – eyebrow shadow.
2. Definitely Defined Extra Dimension Skinfinish by Mac – perfect for brightening eyes and face.
3. Mac Coppertone Blush – super natural, daytime taste.
4. Pretty Pink Intense Lipstick from Contains 1g – guys this has been my favorite lipstick for years, in the photo it turned out pinker than it actually is, so here’s a photo of the actual color:
5. Mac Red Lipstick.
6. Shiseido Powder SPF 35 – I can’t live without this powder, I use it every day and use color 40 in winter and 50 in summer.
7. They’re Real push-up liner – this eyeliner pen is great, super easy to draw.
8. Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara.
And did the girls like it?? Makeup no matter how natural, it does make a difference and makes the woman much more beautiful!!