If there’s one sweet thing I absolutely love, it’s churros!! And when we love something very much, we gain little rsss…. (Just kidding). But I think sometimes we have to eat what we like regardless of the calories, right?!
I hope you like today’s recipe!!
- 1 ½ cup (tea) of water
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 dessert spoons of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- Oil, enough to fry
- Sugar and cinnamon to taste
- Accompaniment (hot chocolate):
- 500 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- ½ cup of condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons of chocolate powder
- Churros: In a pan, place the water, butter, sugar, salt and bring to a boil. Add the wheat flour gradually and, without stopping to stir, let it cook for about 5 to 10 minutes until the dough is homogeneous and leaves the bottom of the pan. Let cool. Place the dough in a piping bag fitted with a slotted nozzle and mold into the desired shape. If you don’t have a pastry bag, shape the churros with your own hands. Fry the dough in hot oil until golden and crispy. Then remove excess oil and coat in cinnamon sugar. Book.
- Hot chocolate: In a pan, place the milk, cornstarch, condensed milk and powdered chocolate. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until it starts to thicken.
- Serve the churros with the chocolate. If you prefer, you can add dulce de leche which is delicious!!
By Thais • Recipes • 1